Today IBM announced the combination of the IBM Collaboration Solutions from the IBM Cloud with Cisco.
Collaboration solutions from IBM® and Cisco bring together the key applications that workers need to be productive and effective: video, voice, unified communications, enterprise social networks, team collaboration, email, and calendar offerings. With the integration of IBM Connections Cloud and Cisco communication capabilities, modern workers can now communicate and collaborate easily across their teams, with their partners, and with their customers. This powerful combination makes information and trained specialists easier to find and creates more personal and effective collaboration.
Collaboration solutions from IBM and Cisco include integrations between:
- IBM Verse™ email and calendar
- IBM Connections™ enterprise social network
- Cisco Spark Business Messaging and Basic Meetings
- Cisco Spark Business Messaging, Basic Meetings, and Cloud Advanced Meetings
- Cisco WebEx Conferencing Audio Toll
- Cisco WebEx Conferencing Audio Toll Plus
- Cisco WebEx Conferencing Audio Toll Plus International